- High-Power Amplifier with Superior Build Quality
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry)
- Front-Panel USB Port for Digital Connection of iPhone/iPod
- Quality Speakers with Proprietary Onkyo Performance Features
Find help here!
CD Hi-Fi Mini System
Bringing Audio Finesse to Smaller Rooms
The CS-1045 gives you the quality of separate components plus the space-saving convenience of a mini system. On the playback side, the CD player employs high-quality Wolfson® DACs to get the most out of your CDs and MP3- or WMA-encoded discs. Complementing that is a handy front-side USB port on the matching receiver, which offers easy playback of iPhone/iPod and flash memory devices. Of course, the receiver’s main job is to amplify your favorite music. It does this with panache, thanks to an advanced design that incorporates Onkyo’s precision-engineered VLSC™ technology. The system is rounded out by a pair of compact bookshelf speakers featuring Onkyo’s OMF diaphragms and V-Line Edge technology for a tight and accurate sound.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013