- Support for 3D Video on Blu-ray
- Home Network Capability
- HD Surround Sound from Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Essential
- Full High-Definition 1080p Video and Compatibility with AVCHD and DivX Plus™ HD
- 1080p Upscaling of All DVD Sources
Find help here!
Blu-ray Disc Player
Affordable 3D-Capable Blu-ray Player Adds Home Networking
The sleek, minimalist lines of the BD-SP309 pack enough playback prowess to enliven any entertainment space. Partnered with one of Onkyo’s high-value home cinema systems, the BD-SP309 brings you the phenomenal detail and realism of Blu-ray—including Blu-ray Discs encoded in stunning 3D. But that’s not the only source it handles. Along with DVD and CD playback, the BD-SP309 features an Ethernet port to support home networking. Videos, music, and photos stored on an in-house media server can now be incorporated into your main entertainment system more seamlessly than ever. The Ethernet port also opens up the interactive, content-rich world of BD-Live. Connectivity on the BD-SP309 is rounded out by two USB ports that let you play media from a variety of storage devices. Content encoded in HD formats such as AVCHD and DivX Plus™ HD is handled with ease, and all standard-definition video can be upscaled via HDMI® to widescreen 1080p. As well as handling 3D video, the HDMI output also supports lossless audio from Dolby and DTS. So if it’s a versatile and affordable playback solution you seek, look no further than the BD-SP309.
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013