- 90 W/Ch at 4 Ω, 1 kHz, 2 Channels Driven, IEC
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- All-Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- Massive Power Transformer
- 5 Audio Inputs and 1 Output, Phono Input
Find help here!
Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Classic Analog Amplification for Dedicated Two-Channel Audio
For decades, the Onkyo name has been synonymous with hi-fi components that deliver consistently excellent audio results. That expertise is clearly on display in the A-9377, an integrated amplifier that delivers 90 watts per channel of pure musicality. Combining the benefits of a pre- and power amp in an integrated unit saves rack space while delivering true stereophile quality. Up to six audio inputscan be hooked up, including a CD player, a tuner, a turntable, and even an iPod (via an optional Dock for the iPod). A Rec Selector dial offers the convenience of recording from one source while listening to a different source through your speakers. Proprietary WRAT technology and discrete output stage circuitry ensure that audio signals on the A-9377 are amplified and output with an absolute minimum of interference. Driven by a massive power transformer and wrapped in a rigid, anti-resonant chassis, the A-9377 makes a worthy centerpiece for any dedicated audio system.
• Best-in-Class High Current Capability for THX® Select2™ Plus-Certified Theater Reference Sound• Pure Direct Analog… morePress Release dated: 17 Apr 2014
• New Network A/V Receivers Debut with HDMI® * supporting 4K/60Hz Video and 21:9 widescreen format• HDCP 2.2, the… morePress Release dated: 17 Mar 2014
Audiovisual manufacturer Onkyo Corporation, Japan Institute of Scientific Research for Education, and the Braille Mainichi… morePress Release dated: 20 Nov 2013
Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear ModelsOSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple… morePress Release dated: 6 Nov 2013
* Free HF Player Includes 16,000-band FIR Equalizer with Memory Presets* In-App Purchase Enables 192 kHz/24-bit DSD*, FLAC… morePress Release dated: 24 Oct 2013